Saturday

Channeling my Inner Martha - Part I

I love Martha Stewart as a person. Anyone creative enough to pull off the phenomenal handiwork she does is a goddess in my book.

The demonic presence that taunts me into thinking I can emulate her skills and handiwork must be channeled carefully and ignored if at all possible. I call this demon my Inner Martha. She hovers just behind my left shoulder and whispers in my ear, with a soft reassuring voice, each time I do not save a milk carton or egg crate or plastic shopping bag.

"You know, dear, you could easily transform that simple spare paperclip into an absolutely exquisite holiday centerpiece, with just a few dabs of hot glue, a small bit, say fifteen yards, of wide red velvet ribbon edged with ivory lace trim, some dried sprigs of holly, a handful of imported cinnamon sticks, fourteen paper doilies with the edges trimmed just so (use this handy pattern I'm faxing to you), 32 twigs of lavender, two dozen lengths of fiddle fern, a discarded strawberry basket turned upside down and spray painted white, and just a teensy bit of baby's breath tucked into the lower left edge. Nestle a four-inch hand thrown clay bowl in the center of the fern cluster, then toss in 12 ounces of orange peel potpourri, warmed slightly over the homemade vanilla votive candle, and - you're done! See how simple that was?"

7 comments:

Becky-BBW said...

Wow, Beautiful!
Full figured gals are way hotter than stick figures - I always believe this when I found this on the famous big people online club http://plusmingle.com

Liara Covert said...

Rather than seek to emulate, you can discover you mirror her desirable qualities or she mirrors what's already inside of you. Its a question of recognizing your innate abilities and finding courage to apply yourself.

Anonymous said...

It's obviously humor.

pink said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ........................................

春天來嚕 said...

KK777一夜激情聊天live show成人自拍貼圖自慰少婦自拍裸體圖片台灣色情成人網站情人視訊網情色留言板視訊美女免費視訊聊天室限制級極度震撼情色論壇色情特區自拍裸女貼圖潮吹性影片觀賞小穴情色片a圖片sex story性愛影片美女做愛成人色情網站性愛圖片成人情色貼圖全裸寫真集圖片走光圖女生陰毛自慰影片色情av1007成人色情聊天室女生自慰裸體照成人影音聊天台灣色情網站色情片打手槍情色天堂成人視訊聊天免費情色網站av網超性感辣妹激突成人論壇情色視訊聊天鹹濕成人網站av成人論壇免費美女視訊

Babe Hope said...

Gotcha! I like to channel my 'creativity' to my wardrobe. If only I could do alterations with a few drops of hot glue!

Appel Mahmud said...

Red Wine Magazine
Red Wine Magazine (RW) embraces the sweet and rich ideology that God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Precious Holy Spirit are releasing raw power for those gifted, creative and talented believers who are looking for success in all the unlikely places.Red Wine operates on the premise that a paradigm shift is taking place, charging the atmosphere with new information that can be made available to anyone if they know where to look. We are offering a fresh new approach to every area of life. Go to :>> http://www.redwinemag.com/
RED WINE MAGAZINE
17503 La Cantera Pkwy, Suite 104-193
San Antonio, TX 78257
Toll Free: 888.645.1119
Local: 210.556.3165
FAX: 866 611-5619
E-mail: arts@redwinemag.com
Website: http://www.redwinemag.com/